|Junior Private Lesson||One 1/2 hr lesson: $45|
|Junior Private Series||Four 1/2 hr lessons: $160 - Save $20!|
|Junior Semi-Private Lesson||One hour lesson: $50PP (up to 4 students)|
|Junior Semi-Private Series||Four 1- hr lessons. $150 PP (up to 4 students)|
Adult Private/Semi-private lessons
Barrie Bruce Golf Schools Private or Semi-private golf lessons are the perfect choice to learn, practice and sharpen specific skills. Private lessons are for those with some playing experience, or who have completed any Group Lesson Programs.
- Private and semi-private lessons are with Barrie Bruce, owner/ PGA Teaching professional
- Semi-private lessons are for up to 4 students – great for a business outing, friend get-together, or lessons for your upcoming golf event!
- 45-minute private golf lessons, or 1-hour semi-private lessons, scheduled by appointment.
- We are flexible to book a lesson that fits your personal schedule!
|Adult Private Lesson||One 3/4 hr lesson: $60|
|Adult Private Series||Four 3/4 hr lessons: $200 -Save $40!|
|Adult Semi-Private Lesson||One 1 hr lesson: $75 PP (up to 4 students)|
|Adult Semi-Private Series||Four 1 hr lessons: $220 PP (up to 4 students) - Save $80!|
Call or email today to request an appointment for your Junior private lessons
Junior Private/Semi-private lessons
Does your junior golfer need to develop skills in a non-group setting? Private golf lessons at Barrie Bruce Golf Schools will help in their success. This is particularly useful if your junior wants to pursue NEPGA Junior Tournaments or qualify for a High School Golf Team.
- A close student/instructor setting will focus on the parts of the golf game that develop skills needed to progress to the next level.
- 30-minute private lessons or 1-hour semi-private lessons (up to 4 students) scheduled by appointment.
- Early mornings/evenings/after school, or daytime/weekends/weekdays, we can schedule a session that fits your personal time frame!
Call or email today to request an appointment for your Junior private lessons.
High School Golf Team Prep Lessons
- Trying out for your High School Golf Team?
- Already on the Team?
- Want to become a more valuable Team Player by improving your skills?
Don’t wait until the week before try-outs to start your coaching program. Give yourself enough time to get coaching and plenty of practice time before try-outs.
In a private lesson or a small group (up to 4), our High School Golf Coaching program helps develop the skills you need. Focus is on Irons, Woods, and Short Game skills, and how to effectively manage the course.
HIGH SCHOOL GOLF COACHING starts in June, by appointment only. Sign up for a private session, or in small groups (4 maximum).
Call or email today to request an appointment for your High School Golf Coaching sessions.
We service Massachusetts ( MA ), New Hampshire ( NH ), Northern Rhode Island (RI)and surrounding areas.
|Private High School Coaching||One 1/2 hr lesson. $50|
|Private High School Coaching Series||Four 1/2 hr lessons. $180|
|Semi-Private High School Coaching||One 1/2 lesson: $45 PP (up to 4 students)|
|Semi-Private High School Series||Four 1 hr lessons: $150 PP (up to 4 students)|
SEMI-PRIVATE FAMILY LESSON
BBGS believes strongly that golf is a family game.
We offer Family Lessons as a way to spend quality family time.
- Structured as a one-hour lesson for 1 adult and up to 2 Junior golfers (14 and under).
- Please contact Barrie directly to schedule your lesson.
Call or email today to request an appointment for your semi-private or private golf lessons. We service Massachusetts ( MA ), Northern Rhode Island ( RI ), New Hampshire ( NH ) and surrounding areas.
What people are saying
Just finished a series of lessons with Barrie. Very helpful - Barrie is an excellent teacher! He is patient but pushed me when needed. I appreciated his emphasis on proper golf etiquette. His love of the game is inspiring. Barrie gave me plenty of practical advice to focus on going forward to improve my game. Thank you, Barrie!