Our Corporate Golf Programs
CORPORATE GOLF SEMINARS
- Looking for new ways to offer fitness information to your employees?
- Trying to create team building programs for your company?
- Want to provide networking opportunities for your business?
Let Barrie Bruce Golf Schools provide this complimentary service!
We work with Human Resources or the Employee Wellness team to organize on-site seminars that share knowledge of the game during the ‘off-season’ (January-March). Golf has long been connected with business networking, helps to build teamwork among peers, and is often used as a fun group activity. Many a business deal has been discussed while playing golf!
The corporate golf seminars are tailored to the interest of your company, and typically cover:
- How to Get Started
- The Basics of the Swing
- Rules and Golf Etiquette
- The Benefit of Golf as a Networking Tool
Over the past 15 years, companies such as Raytheon, RSA, Oracle, Nova Medical, Mitre Corp, Amica Insurance, and Constant Contact have used our seminars to enrich their employee’s lives. Corporate golf seminars are:
- Up to 1 hour long (can be tailored longer or shorter based on requirements)
- Held at your workplace at a time that meets your needs (lunch-time seminars are very popular)
- Include a drawing for lessons at the final seminar session!
BBGS offers many options for your NETWORKING and TEAM BUILDING programs at the BBGS facility and the function hall of the Country Club of Billerica. Let us work with you on a program that fits YOUR group!
Corporate Group Golf Lesson Programs: BBGS offers many options for your NETWORKING and TEAM BUILDING programs at the BBGS facility. Let us work with you on a golf program that fits YOUR group!
Please contact us at Barrie Bruce Golf Schools to learn more how these complimentary programs can help your company.
Our corporate golf programs are available to businesses in Massachusetts ( MA ), New Hampshire ( NH ), Northern Rhode Island ( RI ) and surrounding areas.